Saturday 2 October 2010

Dotty for Spotty

I love my china, so I wanted to show you what I have on my kitchen shelf at the moment. All of my china sets are carboot finds, although the top shelf was a pressie from my Mummy. My most recent purchase is the polka dot set - I think they are 1950s? £3 for the set - not bad eh? What do you think of the old 1950s shopping basket - really cute lining isn't it. What is it when it's not wicker, but that kind of plastic stuff ?
Finally because I am dotty about spotty - my new pair of wellies. Funny how a pair of wellies can make doing the dirtiest of jobs, that little bit less mundane. How you are enjoying your weekends? !!! TTFN xxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I love your china, especially the pastel coloured tea cups, the basket was a great find too with it's lovely lining.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cutie! I LOVE anything with polka dots! Cute stuff over here!

    Sandy xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your china - especially the multi-pastel set. Have you teamed the cups with those saucers? they look fantastic together.
    Louise
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. that floral set is to die for x

    ReplyDelete