Wednesday 28 September 2011

The elf on the Shef - and the rabbit, dog, zebra, cat......

This is a shelf my great grandfather made for me when I was little. It is currently in my tiny dressing room - a space which is completely and utterly mine, to fill with all the oddities I have collected since childhood.Not sure why, but since I was little, we have called these the lost boys.
This is a little trinket doll, I think from the 1950s.
These little elves have been with me since I was tiny.
This little scottie dog was my mums when she was little.
Still loving all your blogs!!!!! Please do join up to follow me over at Appletree Cottage sometime too. TTFN xxxx

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Reminds me of when I was little & used to visit my great aunts who would give me little ornaments from their collection - I still have most of them today.

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete