Monday 28 November 2011

Scottie Dogs

So the Christmas makes have begun! Every year I have been making dolls for the girls but quite frankly after lasts years epic makes, I just couldn't face it - so this year I'm trying my hand at Scottie Dogs and hopefully owls as well. Honestly, how we find the time I don't know ladies?!!!! I'm quite happy with the results for my first effort, finally getting to use up some fabric and even some little jingle bells around the collars. The Union Jack one is for my eldest (11 going on 21) - and how much fun is going through your collection of buttons? Why did nobody tell me!? TTFN xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. They are cute, I'm sure the girls will love them.

    I hope you are going to show pictures of Appletree Cottage all decorated for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey
    I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete