Monday 13 April 2009

Easter Guilt?

I was fine with 'nibbling' at the kids' eggs, it felt obligatory really. However when the husband brought the 'surprise' chocolate fountain out - I knew any kind of moderation I had attempted would now be completely futile and I considered how my children were going to feel when they watched Mummy go into some kind of mental meltdown and just stick her mouth under the gushing river of Cadbury sin and get it all done with? Anyway..... Here's one of our Easter displays - I found the 1960's table runner at a charity shop and love it!
Button chicken.....
This year we painted bricks instead of eggs with these vintage looking transfers. They were a bit fiddly but we enjoyed it.
One of the lavender sachets I made from the vintage postcards.
My latest additions to the bunny collection inexplicably emerging, at least I think they're bunnies?
This one came over from America, a snip at 69p, but P&P made this bunny's hop quite pricey.
And finally two little ornaments that I couldn't resist.
(SO sorry for hideous quality of pictures, I'm still clearly novice standard, note to self -- must try harder) TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Hello there
    just came over via Thrifty Mrs, congrats on your lovely new blog. Very lovely Easter displays, I know what you mean about the choccy. My little boys eggs call to me whenever I walk by :)
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete