Wednesday 29 April 2009

Rednesday Day!

My Rednesday Offering!!!!! Thanks to Fitty's Pinky Rose Cottage I had so many to chose from, I hadn't realised I had some many red bits and bobs!!! This fairground sweetie machine is in the girls playroom - they actually have to earn their 20p for it - but they feel very rewarded when all those sweeties come out. Notice we are running low! The table cloth is new charity shop find for 50p! Bits of kitchenalia which swamp my little kitchen. 10 points to those who know what the two items at the end are for! (why or why can't I figure the layout on here?) TTFN xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Love all the reds!!! Especially the tins, they are beautiful! And yummie... strawberries!
    Greetings from the Netherlands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your reds. Isn't one a potato french fry cutter and the other a masher? Probably not..lol....
    Love the detergent holder.
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from someone else that had a Rednesday post. I love the colors of your blog, they are similar to mine but I like yours better. You have beautiful photos. I don't know what a carboot sale is but I think I like it already. Have a wonderful day.
    ~Sue~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your red post!.. especially the storage tins! I really want the tins.. been looking for one actually.. and strawberries.. look so yum! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of scrummy things to feast my eyes upon...
    Very pretty blog..
    Thank you for your comment and visit..

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous red bits and bobs!I know the one bottom thing is a pastry cutter..mine is newish and not nearly as pretty. Is the other one for apples?

    ReplyDelete