Monday 12 October 2009

Christmas Pressies for my Girls - Cats

I thought each week I would reveal one of my little, humble makes for one of my children's Christmas pressies. This means, obviously they're no longer allowed to see Mummy's blog! So, here's a couple of little cats - my first attempt at a stuffed animal - and it was so fun - I could make a whole litter. It was wonderful to go through all my buttons with an actual reason! Then finally use some of the baby dresses I have been saving. The girls will love these, as they love cats, were very fond of these dresses and have a big thing for small cuddly toys - but since I have banned the purchase of any more (I'm talking McDonald Degenerates)- these should be a real treat at Christmas! Don't they have funny little faces? The above was a stickler - it was stretchy material - I had to use tissue paper between fabric to get it sewed up. Very tricky - well for me! Hope you are all well. I am going to a party on Thursday and guess who will be there.......only George Swooney Clooney. Yum!
TTFN xxxxx

5 comments:

  1. What! yum! I think the cats are even more special being made up from memories too. They are lovely! Suzie. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, they're so cute, I bet they'll love them.
    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your little cats they are so cute . Please say hi to George for me , sigh ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header on this site. Their eyes are beautiful and look similar to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just call me a copy cat (hehe), i've made my own and love it. Unfortunately it's for a fellow blogger so can't keep it but think I will have to make some more, really good fun to make.
    Have a great weekend
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete