Tuesday 27 October 2009

Knitted Delights!

My youngest's nursery often had a toy sale to raise money for their lovely establishment and I always got very very excited! One of the Grandmas would always donate loads of woolen toys she had made. Whoever this talented lady is she is incredibly prolific! Here's what I bought this time (some of these are Christmas pressies - so Caroline....close your eyes!) So much work - I love them - the details are delightful! Don't forget the Giveaway!!! And a warm welcome to my new followers!
TTFN xxx

11 comments:

  1. That first teddy is just wonderful! What a great source of presents...

    I've been enjoying having a catch up of your blog, and have entered your great giveaway and put a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it about knitted toys that are so appealing? Love them.
    ((hugs))
    Beki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're lovely, such great expressions too! The wonders of woolly toys!Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiny teddy!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The knitted toys are some of the best I've ever seen! Have a wonderful week! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they are just adorable. How clever. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous, I especially love the teddy with the orange tie.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, I adore knitted toys so special :) I have indeedy put my name down for your fantastic giveaway

    Hugs

    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are soooooo adorable - a very talented lady indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Someone is VERY talented. That bear is beyond TINY and the Mad Hatter is stupendous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My lucky daughters got knitted presents. Eden still wears the poncho every chance she gets and Fern wears the jumper nearly every day at nursery. They look so adorable, and way beyond my talents as a knitter!

    ReplyDelete