Monday 8 June 2009

Pussy Cat? Pussy Cat ? What did you there?

So my String Holder Pussy Cat thing (what are these called???? ) was very happy, thank you very much, biding her time, waiting for me to maybe one day get around to actually putting some string in her - when this appeared! And he doesn't look very happy does he! Kitty tried to make friends, but Puppy just stared meanly back.But he better get used to it, because they are going to have to share that shelf for a very, very long time. TTFN xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that brings back a memory! My grandma had the kitty one in her kitchen, with a pair of scissors hanging from the collar of course! She used it all the time!

    Yeah, that dog better shape up - he's got no choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That puppy doesn't look very happy does he? I've also got a pair of string holders - a cat & a dog but mine go on the wall & I haven't actually put them up yet & I've had them for years.
    note to self: must do it!

    Jayne

    ReplyDelete